Sunday 5 April 2009

Child Abuse!


WHAT and WHO gives the right to anyone to hurt someone or something? Either physically hurt them or mentally torture them? Especially children who are naive and innocent. The thought of this makes me really angry. In one of my blogs I mentioned the point that if you cannot look after your kids don’t have them in the first place. I hate it when I hear people shouting and screaming at their kids in the street where it just simply causes a scene for others to stare.
Anyways back to the point, after looking at the statistics of child abuse I was outraged to find out what poor children have to put up with.
How can a parent kill their own child? This happens every 10 days in England and Wales.
36% of children are raped under the age of 16.
Two thirds of children aged under 5 are killed by the hands of another person in England and Wales. (I will include a link for figures and statistics)
It makes me
think why do people do things which are wrong? If you abuse a child, how will that child grow up and become?
It just makes me sick when I read or hear about sexual child abuse. The main point is that children should be encouraged to report this behaviour otherwise some other child will become the next victim, for example, if it wasn’t for the victims who came forward when Parkinson, aka ‘Big Dave’ did this disgusting and immoral act he would be walking the streets as a free man and would have got away with 15years sentence.




No comments:

Post a Comment