Thursday 19 March 2009

Masturbation


Personally I do not like the idea of masturbation but maybe it is because I am ‘old fashioned’. Nowadays it does not seem to be a problem. I mean having sexual pleasure whilst the partner is away or just for the sake of it in toilets at work or even in the car.

Let’s take George Michael as an example. In 1998, he was arrested in Beverly Hills public park toilets for a ‘lewd act’. He was found masturbating in the toilets when an undercover police officer caught him out. People usually get inspired with what celebrities do, wear, and eat and so on. He was caught in the act again in London in March 2007. Can you imagine walking down the road and seeing people masturbating? I find it disturbing and I don’t think it is something I will get my head around. A lot of people will perceive this topic in a different way but despite it being safe and perfectly healthy it is a no no for me as I define it as unreasonable behaviour.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/george-michael-arrested-over-lewd-act-1155246.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-397227/Erratic-George-Michaels-new-shame.html

No comments:

Post a Comment