Thursday 7 May 2009

Racism!


I really dislike racist people and racist remarks. There is no need for it. It is really unfair when people say nasty comments and especially being Asian it doesn't help at all. You hear it all the time in the streets and i just want to participate in the conversation to give them a piece of my mind.


Around a month ago I was at the bus-stop and I heard a guy, drunk and falling all over the place, shouting, "You dirty paki's, I hate you all, come and face me if you can, piss off to Pakistan". It really made my blood boil and I could have been bad and swore at him but then that would make me as shallow as him. There are many more Pakistanis in Britain who are Brit born and it just annoying to find why people can't get on. If you can't say anything nice then there's no need to say anything at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment